Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breakfast, the same two days in a row!


Breakfast today and yesterday is leftover taco meat and cheese on corn tortillas with spinach and avocado and an apple on the side. Actually the pic is from yesterdays breakfast and I don't think I did avocado, there was enough leftover olive oil in the pan from muffin doing the same thing, but without the spinach and avocado and sandwiching the meat and cheese in between two tortillas. Also, muffin made me a giant vat of coffee! I was feeling pretty rough when I got up. Today too, but I'm perking up as the caffeine makes it's way into my system.

Yesterday crashed and burned in terms of timing. I had the best of intentions! Part of the deal with the meal plan I'm on, eating every 2-3 hours, 5-6 meals a day. I only had 4 or so and they were all way late. Breakfast was tasty but late. Then I headed out to my parents place in "T-town" late in the morning. I even packed a complete snack! (An apple, 2oz of hard cheese and 6 almonds). Of course I got to doing little jobs for them and then suddenly it was 3 hours past when I had eaten last, which is not bad, but I only ended up eating a small amount. Salad with cheese and nuts. Then we went for a walk which was supposed to be maybe an hour and ended up being 3 hours, we kept running into people and stopping to talk!
What do you do in these situations! I was quite happy to talk to lots of people I hadn't seen in a while, but I was also thinking about how off my schedule was getting. While I know that getting off a plan every now and again is ok, my life is often like this! We eventually got home and it was about dinner time, so I said goodbye and headed back into town as I had plans with friends. I ate my snack and off I went!

Went to a friends house for celebrating the spring equinox and there was lots of food. I did my best at the beginning eating a bit of chicken, some nuts, a piece of bread and some roasted veggies, but the chocolate and pile of bread was just so tempting. Oh well. Today I'm staying home to nurse my cold so food will be a bit more predictable. Also, the scale stayed about the same as yesterday 197.6!

No comments:

Post a Comment